*LGB* Index du Forum

*LGB* Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Maggie Austin Cake Artistry And Technique

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    *LGB* Index du Forum -> Forum Externe -> Taverne Publique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kermacker

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Juil - 03:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Maggie Austin Cake Artistry And Technique Répondre en citant

Maggie Austin Cake: Artistry and Technique
by Maggie Austin
rating: 4.9 (23 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Maggie Austin Cake: Artistry and Technique
READ BOOK Maggie Austin Cake: Artistry and Technique

Stunning cake designs and technique how-tos from top cake artist Maggie Austin<BR /><BR /> A former ballerina, Maggie Austin turned to baking when an injury ended her dancing career&mdash;and has since become one of today&rsquo;s most sought-after cake artists, serving celebrity clients and even royalty around the world. Her design hallmarks are instantly recognizable to the legions of fans who follow her work: ethereal frills, dreamy watercolors, lifelike sugar flowers, rice-paper accents, graceful composition, and other impeccable details. Here, she shares a collection of her edible works of art and the methods behind their creation, with a &ldquo;theme and variations&rdquo; organization that shows how mastering any single technique can open the door to endless creativity. Each is broken down into clear instructions and illustrated with step-by-step photos that are easy to follow whether you&rsquo;re a professional baker or an amateur enthusiast. From a single sugar blossom to a multi-tiered cake festooned with pearls and intricate appliques, there&rsquo;s inspiration for bakers and crafters of all stripes.

Details:
price: $10.51
bound:
publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (April 4, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 0544765354, 978-0544765351,
weight: 2.6 pounds (
filesize:

The cake on the cover foes thw cakes inside no justice! Well worth it 0Comment 3 people found this helpfulJust stunning!0Comment One person found this helpfulInteresting Finds Updated Daily For those from intermediate to advanced, this is perfect, as she teaches the techniques to make the decor, so you would need a solid base of knowledge with fondant, gumpaste, and wafer paper; while buttercream is also used within cakes, it's not a medium she uses for the outside.Her "Frills" cake and her "Stained Glass" cake are two of her most noted cake creations, and I am assuming that those are what catapulted her into the competitive world of cake design; I know that it was an instant love for me, as well as those within my cake circlePaste the web address in the box5Please try again later.Sign in to comment Showing 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right nowAbout Us Contact Us Submission Guidelines Subscriber Services Advertising Info Terms of Use Privacy Policy Calls for Info Editorial Calendar Archives Press FAQ PWxyz, LLCTo Top .

Her design hallmarks are instantly See more details below Maggie Austin Cake: Artistry and Technique available in Hardcover, NOOK Book Hardcover $23.13 $23.13 $35.00 Save 34% Format Format Hardcover - $23.13 NOOK Book - $16.99 Sign In to Complete Instant Purchase Eligible for FREE SHIPPING Get it by Monday, July 10 ,Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.Same Day delivery in ManhattanClick Insert product link4Shop Now Newsstand Newsstand NOOK Newsstand NOOK Magazines NOOK Newspapers All NOOK Periodicals Top Free Trials Special Issues Print Newsstand Over 900 Print Subscriptions Bestselling Subscriptions Subscriptions Under $10 NOOK Favorites Women's Magazines Men's Magazines Business Publications Print Favorites Women's Magazines Men's Magazines Save up to 90%! Save even more with an Annual Subscription Shop Now Teens Teens' Books Customer Favorites Bestsellers Adaptive Studios New Releases Coming Soon NOOK Books Popular Authors Cassandra Clare Victoria Aveyard Sarah Dessen John Green Sarah JSelecting the item displayed will insert text that looks like this: [[ASIN:014312854XHamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)]] 7Enabling JavaScript in your browser will allow you to experience all the features of our siteThank you Maggie, you have truly changed my life in more ways than you can ever imagine, or know.0Comment 9 people found this helpful

Help Log In / My Surrey Libraries Log In / Register My Library Dashboard My Borrowing Checked Out Holds Borrowing History Fees My Collections For Later Shelf Completed Shelf In Progress Shelf Lists My Purchases My Profile My Settings Admin Admin Help Search the Catalogue Website by Keyword Title Author Series Subject Tag List User Enter search query Search Saved Searches Advanced Search Search Catalogue Website by Keyword Title Author Series Subject Tag List User Enter search query Search Saved Searches Advanced Search Explore Recent ActivityNew TitlesAwardsBestsellers Library WebsiteEventsLocations/HoursAsk UsLocations Copy the web address of the product3To insert a product link, follow these steps:1Dailymotion Info Pers Vacatures Blog Alle videos Zakelijk Adverteren op Dailymotion Monetizing Help Familie Filter AAN Help Center Contact Juridische voorwaarden Gebruiksvoorwaarden Privacybeleid Verboden video content Copyrightkennisgeving Kinder bescherming Cookie Management Extra's Dailymotion Games Dailymotion Overal Dailymotion Stream Jukebox meerNo wasted time here on how to bake, tort, crumb coat and fondant drape your cakesPlease try again later.Sign in to comment Showing 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right nowHer design hallmarks are instantly recognizable to the legions of fans who follow her work: ethereal frills, dreamy watercolors, lifelike sugar flowers, rice-paper accents, graceful composition, and other impeccable detailsOnly products offered on Amazon can be linked.SelectWhat's this?What are product links?In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on Amazon.com

Notices Add Notices There are no notices for this title yet[] Full-page photographs entice (a ribbon-wrapped watercolor adorns a five-layer cake, and meticulous strands of pearls decorate an asymmetrical four-layer thats ideal for a wedding), but the step-by-step photos are the workhorsesOnly products offered on Amazon can be linked.SelectWhat's this?What are product links?In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on Amazon.comPlease try again later.5.0 out of 5 starsBreathtaking cake artistry!ByS

X With the elegant Gold Leaf with Lace Overlay, the whimsical Elephant Caravan cake, and relaxed-looking Abstract Painting, the author educates and encourages readers on making tasteful cakes that are sure to wowWhen your review is displayed on Amazon.com, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so:Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)You are limited to 10 product links in your review, and your link text may not be longer than 256 characters.Please write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your commentMaggie Austin designs display symmetry, elegance, and sophistication with the subtle yet unmistakable mark of haute couturePaste the web address in the box5Also, while I feel most of her cakes have a gentle, pastel appearance, she has included several more stark examples that use darker colors/themesThe experienced pastry chef may have an easier time with these recipes, Austin assures readers that the book is &ldquo;for anyone trying their hand,&rdquo; with the suggestion of scaling to one&rsquo;s experienceAbstract painting.8) "Wafer Paper": Once a medium used to make roses on cakes during the 30's-50's, this now has been transformed into the ability to make feathers, petals, and butterflies.9) "Sugar Flowers": Using the Dutch Masters period paintings of still-life, Maggie shows how she creates these same stunning flowers, culminating into floral arranging for the cakes, and how to insert them.This is a wonderfully created cake book from a wonderfully creative cake artist; definitely a classic to placed alongside a small handful of others that are worthy of special shelf space.Peace.0Comment 6 people found this helpfulEach is broken down into clear instructions and illustrated with step-by-step photos that are easy to follow whether youre a professional baker or an amateur enthusiastTo insert a product link, follow these steps:1 07f867cfac

Ketogenic Diet: The Step by Step Guide for BeginnersHousekeeping Services Log (Logbook, Journal - 124 pages, 6&quot; x 9&quot;): Housekeeping Services Logbook (Blue Cover, Medium) (Logbook/Record Books)My Favorite Recipes: Blank Recipe BookPolice Dogs and their TrainingThe International Legal Responsibility of the European Union in the Context of the World Trade Organization in Areas of Non-Conferred CompetencesThe Marketing Deck Play-By-PlaybookMonthly Bill Planner Pick Me out: Sloth Design Budget Planner (8.5x11 inches) Large Size Easier for Tracking - Included Saving Plan (Monthly Bill Tracker) (Volume 2)algorithms - a short reviewVAT Registration in the UK: The Essential Guide for Small Businesses (2017/18) Thomas DuffyEdible Gardening: Garden Realm's Complete Guide for Beginners

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Juil - 03:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    *LGB* Index du Forum -> Forum Externe -> Taverne Publique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange